Salary: Competitive + up to 15% performance bonus
Field Consulting is looking for an outstanding Account Director to join our team. Field is a political and corporate communications consultancy helping clients change policy and perceptions. Current clients include The FA, Govia Thameslink, Alstom, Berkeley Homes, Virgin Atlantic and Capco. As a result of a series of recent new business wins Field Consulting is looking for an Account Director to join our 18-strong team.
The Account Director will have a balance of public affairs and media experience and be adept at running account teams, managing projects and delivering results for clients. The role will work across a range of accounts and campaigns helping ensure quality, punctual delivery and oversight of our work.
We are looking for:
- A creative approach to political and media relations, with a strong track record in devising and implementing communications strategies
- The ability to manage complex and fast paced client programmes
- A strong track record in networking, establishing, building and nurturing strong relationships with clients, political and media contacts
- A flair for new business taking a leading role in in pitching and developing proposals
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- The ability to manage and mentor junior members of staff
- At least four years’ experience in public affairs with agency experience
Closing Date: 23rd August 2019
Interviews to commence as soon as possible.
Field is an ambitious agency that is growing steadily. We want an equally bold and ambitious individual with first-class skills, agency experience and political acumen to join our team. If you think this might be you, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV to Lucy Holbrook via email@example.com