Field Consulting is looking for an outstanding Account Executive to join our team. Field is a political and corporate communications consultancy helping clients change policy and perceptions. As a result of a series of recent new business wins Field Consulting is looking for an Account Executive to join our team.
The successful applicant will work to help ensure quality, punctual delivery of work. We are especially keen to hear from applicants who can bring recent experience of frontline political, media, in-house or agency work with them – though this is not essential. You will need to be a good writer, have exceptional attention to detail, be well-organised and capable of managing complex and fast-paced projects. You should be a competent IT user and come equipped with a good knowledge of and passion for politics and media in the UK.
• Supporting the day-to-day delivery of client work across a range of accounts
• Project management of core elements of client programmes
• Monitoring the media and Parliament
• Producing research and client briefings
• Organising Parliamentary and client events
• Support with office administration
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Educated to degree level (2:1) or equivalent
• Preferably have some experience in Parliament, PR, public affairs, media or a similar environment although this is not essential
• A strong grasp of how the UK political system and media landscape works and a passion for politics
• A highly organised approach, with the ability to prioritise effectively and perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent all-round research and communication skills including strong written and analytical skills
• Good initiative as well as the ability to work well as part of a team
• A good understanding of and experience of using social media for campaigning
Closing Date: 6 April 2021
Please send your CV and a short cover email to Lucy Holbrook via email@example.com
Please note, we will only be able to respond to applicants that have been successful in securing an interview.