As a result of sustained growth and a string of recent new business wins, Field Consulting’s energy and sustainability practice is hiring a dedicated Account Manager to help service these clients and continue to grow the portfolio.
Based in Covent Garden, Field is a fast-growing political and corporate communications consultancy helping clients change policy and perceptions.
We’re a team of 20 consultants with a dedicated energy and sustainability practice headed up by Rob Jeffery, PR Week’s current Public Affairs Professional of the Year.
We develop creative and compelling communications and public affairs strategies for businesses connecting and decarbonising Britain with cutting edge net zero technology. Clients include challenger green energy supplier So Energy, direct air capture technology provider Carbon Engineering, solar powered vaccine fridge manufacturer Dulas Engineering, sustainable transport fuels technology provider Velcoys, and trade bodies Sustainable Aviation and the Carbon Capture and Storage Association.
The Account Manager will ideally have a balance of public affairs and media experience, as well as knowledge of the green policy agenda in the UK and a passion for speeding up the transition to a net zero economy. The person will work on a range of energy and sustainability related accounts and campaigns helping to ensure quality, punctual delivery and oversight of our work.
We are looking for someone with:
- A creative approach to political and media relations, with a good track record in implementing communications and political engagement strategies
- The ability to manage complex and fast paced programmes with minimal supervision
- A strong track record in networking and building good relationships with political contacts, journalists and industry stakeholders in the energy and sustainability sectors
- An excellent working knowledge of Government and how Parliament works
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of, the UK green policy agenda
- Strong writing and presenting skills
- At least three years’ experience in policy, public affairs, PR or corporate communications
- Ideally some agency experience, although not essential
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your CV and a short cover email to Rob Jeffery by Friday 13 August via firstname.lastname@example.org