Field Consulting is looking to hire a Graphic Design Contractor to support with creative content and collateral generation.
Based in Covent Garden, Field is a fast-growing and award-winning political and corporate communications consultancy helping clients change policy and perceptions. We’re a team of twenty consultants that combine industry and political experience, deep media and policy knowledge, and the disruptive attitude of a start-up.
We’re proud to work for businesses connecting and decarbonising Britain with cutting edge technology, and for developers regenerating communities by building new homes and iconic infrastructure.
Previously, we have worked on an ad hoc basis with graphic designers to support with creative content and collateral generation. As we continue to grow, on top of ongoing ad hoc support, we are looking to start working with a designer on a more permanent contractor basis for 2 days a week, for an initial period of three months, with a view to extending this. The candidate should have a Graphic Design qualification at degree level or similar, and have at least three years working experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create visual collateral across a range of mediums including digital, PowerPoint, Word, Google Docs, Google Slides, Slido etc. Collateral to include briefings, presentations, reports, infographics, icons, newsletters, posters, banners, exhibition boards, social media adverts, to be used as part of our own marketing activity, our clients’ ongoing communications activity, or pitches for new business.
- Developing visual webpages and websites for clients or projects.
- Briefing and advising the Field team with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Editing short films and animated content as required.
- Following established Field or specific client brand design guidelines as required.
- Applying creative solutions to bring complex concepts or strategies to life.
- Creating and presenting draft designs for feedback to either the Field or clients as appropriate.
- Working quickly and creatively to short deadlines if required.
- Reviewing and updating all Field document templates that we use on a regular basis (e.g. briefing documents, power point decks), ensuring they are in a useable format for the team without needing access to specialist software or programmes.
- Liaising and managing external partners like illustrators, web designers, printers, videographers, photographers etc.
- Attending client meetings if required.
If you’re interested in the role please contact Edith.Agyemang@fieldconsulting.co.uk and send through a CV, a portfolio of your recent design work, and your day rate. Applications close on Friday 7th January 2022.