Field Consulting is looking for an Office Manager to join our growing team. The successful applicant will manage the smooth running of Field’s office in Covent Garden which is a fast paced and busy environment.
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Reception duties – ensure all guests are welcomed and looked after
- Manage relationships with external suppliers
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Provide support to the finance team
- Support the team with event management, design and other administrative tasks
- Provide EA support to the Chief Executive and Managing Director as required
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A can do attitude and enthusiasm for the role
- At least three years office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good initiative as well as the ability to work well as part of a team
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
The following attributes are desirable but not essential:
- An interest in politics and the media
- Experience managing basic finance processes using programmes such as Xero
- An interest and experience of using basic design programmes
Please note, given the nature of the role the Office Manager will be office based. Salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
Please send your CV and a short cover email to Lucy Holbrook via firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th April.